Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged

I am no good at replying to being tagged! I thought I would at least do one and apologize to all I have let slip through the cracks. Just be warned that I am very flaky when it comes to the tags!

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago
I was a sophmore in high school and had just gotten my license. My parents let me have their station wagon, it was huge. This was proably my favorite year in school, everyday was an absolute blast at school. Sometimes I wish I could repeat this year at least once.

5 things on my to do list
Put new songs on my ipod
Clean
Get Ethan something for Valentines Day
Do some stuff for Primary
Doctor appt on Thursday

Snacks
Anything that is chocolate, in my opinion if it does not have chocolate it is not worth the calories.

What I would do if I was given a billion dollars
Start building my dream house, buy a mini van, save some for the kids, give some to my favorite charities, tell Ethan to quit his job and school.

3 bad habits
Playing with hair
Wanting more money
Crying over Oprah shows

5 places I have lived (I only have 3)
Taylorsville, UT
Cedar City, UT
Provo, UT

5 jobs I have had
Secretary at Jody Wilkinson Acura
Discovery Zone (Kid Play Place)
Hogi Yogi
Longview Elementary after school program
Working with kids with Autism

5 things people don't know about me
Once I was on this candid camera type show on the travel channel
I love, love my family history
I read the Twilight series just to fit in
Once I was driving past a truck with livestock in it and poop flew all over my windshield and I was screaming and all by myself.
One of my biggest fears is turning 30

5 people I am tagging
Michelle Berg
Laurie Mackay
Heidi Phelps
Marie Lefler
Sally Anderson

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing...I started the first Twilight book to fit in too, but ended up totally addicted.

Marie Lefler said...

Okay, so I have to admit that I cry over Oprah shows too! Especially when I was pregnant. I am also reading the Twilight books, because my sister-in-law won't stop bugging me about reading them. I have to say I reluctantly liked them.

Thanks for the tag. I did it too!

The Shumways said...

I love the poop story! I want to hear the whole thing sometime. I can't wait for the lil' babe to come! Love you guys!

Joanna McGuire said...

Hi Rachel-
I don't know if you remember me! We went to high school together, Joanna Allred. I found you from looking at Shauna Cherringtons blog to seeing tashas blog and saw you on that. It is so good to see pictures of your cute family. We need to keep in touch, my blog is chris-joanna-mcguire.blogspot.com.
It will be good to hear from you.